Hey there beautiful people!
I recently decided to be vegan for a week as a kickstart to my Vegas Detox for my birthday. My initial goal was to cleanse out my body by not adding extra sugar, meat, dairy and being low-carb. It was a nice goal and I was so ready to take it on. I was ready to lose some pounds and just clear out my system. I went grocery shopping the Saturday before so that I would be prepared for the week. Unfortunately I was not, I did not get a lot of food to hold me and I ended up just going out to lunch a few times. I also, forgot that I had two long days at work for the week and really messed up.
1. Not eating meat or dairy for 6 days
2. Eating more veggies and smoothies that satisfied me for longer periods
3. Saying no to the free fresh spring rolls filled with beef and shrimp
1. Eggs, I love eggs in my dishes… uughhh someone help me
2. Popcorn WITH butter! And lots of it.
3. CHICKEN— Yes, I had Chipotle and it was sooo hard not to order my chicken bowl!
My new likes
1. Tofu– I actually tried it and it wasn’t that bad… just depends on how it is made…
2. That was it. 🙁
I do not think Vegan will be my choice of lifestyle but I definitely will have vegetarian meals because I already do that a lot of the times.