It’s Not You It’s Men Sex and Sensibility
Hey beautiful people!
Did you get a chance to watch Saturday’s episode of the new show, It’s Not You It’s Men on OWN? If not, check out the video at the end.
Although, I watched it via Periscope, I still got a great impression of the show. As a recent divorcee a lot of the questions presented on the show have been in my mind over the past year. I love getting insight on from the male perspective, so thanks fellas!
Jordin Sparks, Dr. Mike Freeman/Daughter, Marlon Wayans and a spoken word artist all graced the stage with the hosts of the show.
Loved how Tyrese keeps it so real and is not afraid to be who he is! I would probably side more with the Rev for many reasons.
The questions of the show:
- Why should you wait to have sex?
- Is it important to have sex before marriage?
- Is there such thing as bad sex?
- The walk of shame, what do you think about it?
- Virgins, celibacy, and born again virgins, what do you think?
- Can a relationship survive bad sex?
- Does sex complicate the relationship?
- Purity pledge, what are your thoughts?
- How long can you go in a relationship without sex?
- Are things motivated by sex?
Can we have this conversation? Comment below some of your answers.
I will leave my comments below and not in the post!
Thanks for dropping by!